Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Past midnight at school- narrative writing

It was summer of 2013.Reremoana school year 7/8 students were having a sleepover.It was dry,grey and there were heaps of spider webs. I walked though the school gates I felt something grab my foot I didn't know what it was so I kept on making my way to the rugby field.

My 2 best friends Jenny and Germ were all ready there waiting for me. I saw the school bully  Davey. Davey is tall,strong and tough he has blone hair,blue eyes and the most scariest thing about Davey is that he has a big scar going through his left eye to his right cheek.The reason that he is a bully is that when he was younger he got bullied so  he got angus that he turned into a bully.

When they settled down into bed I realized that 2 people were missing Mr Fourie said that the school was built on a old graveyard while Mr Munro was looking for the other 2 students.Mr Munro found the 2 bodies and they were dead then Mr Munro and Mr Fourie had to call they students parents to tell them that there children were dead the parents were devastated.

Then they were making there way to the tents on the rugby field.They heard a scream so then everyone assembled in the hall,  Mr Munro told us to take our stuff with us so we can go to sleep.On the way there another 2 students were missing.As I rolled over I felt something next to me as I open my eyes there was a zombie!I screamed loud and Mr Fourie ran to help me.Then Mr Fourie and Mr Munro found two bodies liying on one of the graves that you could see sticking out of the ground with blood a all around them  and thought the zombie had killed them.

At 2am in the morning the workers came and turned on the machines and that made us really scared.We thought it was a Zombie then Mr Fourie counted us again and And Germ Was missing..........???????

3 comments:

  1. What a scary story Eden. I am happy to see that you are using the the tools you are learning about in class. This is by far your best writing piece yet.


    Mr Fourie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary I wouldn't want to be there

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome writing eden!
    I loved your ending, its realy mysterious!!!!

    Gemma:)

    ReplyDelete