Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 April 2013

Past midnight at school!

I just arrived at school with my lagguage.It is a summer morning and everyones really excited about the year 7s and 8s sleepover at school. Cars come and go dropping kids off and leaving dusty smoke behind.I continued walking as sunlight burns my face."Summer, I muttered".Everyone is heading to their own classroom, boys in room 11 and girls in room 14 to put down their bags and get ready for our first activity.Our school was made out of red old bricks and is surrounded by a  humongous  fence.I follow and as I past the graveyard chills went down my spine.I have heard rumors about it but try not to think about them.
"AHHHHHHHH" there is was again the screaming and wailing in the middle of the night and it doesn't sound to far away .Children were running around while some huddled in a corner.Teachers come from classroom to classroom making sure that the students were all right.After the screaming had stopped we were told to get to the hall with our stuff.When we reached there we then realized that we weren't the only people with our pajamas on.The teachers were calling out the roll two by two. "Tom and Luke, she said". Again she replied but there weren't any answers.We were told that we had to sleep in the hall and we were separated. Davey was called by Mr Fourie and then I thought that maybe he was going to be blamed for how he acts as a bully. Davey was tall and has blue eyes, he is known for the best football player in the school and also for his big scar that goes across his left eye.After a while being in the hall everyone had a shock when the door opened, but it was only Mr munro who was send to find the two missing people. He came in wide eyed and I just heard when he whispered in Mr Fouries ear "DEAD".
It was so stuffy inside the hall that I just had to get out to get some fresh air. As I walked out I caught a glimpse of something moving in the corner of my eye beside the grave and I turned to have a good view. A man with a yellow coat was walking as if he was going to faint beside the grave. As I walked towards him a hand went over my shoulder and as I turned a face was looking at me." Jenny, I whispered under my breath". She was a school drama student and is known for joining a lot of things including sports at school. Jenny is really smart, she has a ponytail that goes down to her shoulders, blue eyes and is shorter than me."What do you think you're doing, germ weasly she asked".A minute later we were walking to the grave. "Owww, I said remembering the pain from the fence we just crossed". The man just dropped down whimpering and muttering. "Germ watch out!, I heard jenny scream"I turned around only to see a glass bottle swinging over to my face and I ducked just in time. The man who stood there was now shouting "RUN" but it was too late, as I turned around Jenny was lying down restlessly with blood all over her body.What am I going to do now??????            

1 comment:

  1. Finau, wow, you had me 'hooked'.

    Mrs Gregory.

    ReplyDelete