Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 October 2013

Information report about CAMP- By Eden




CAMP!

Camp, fun, challenging and hard work. What a fun time at Peter Snell village.There was lots of cool and challenge activities. The activities that I really enjoyed was; initiative course, rock climbing and camp cook ,and the challenging activities was Abseiling, Air riffles and Archery.

First of all we hop in the bus at 9:00 to 9:30 it was an 1:30:00 mins. When I saw snow planet I knew we were  close to Peter Snell village. First we got our bags and went around to the back of the camp site. I look around at the view and the mountains in the distance. We sat down and talk about the rules and the camp site.

The first activities for the cookie minion was Abseiling everyone was so nervous but we all went done. Later in the day we went done to the water slide it was our first time going on the water slide but it was so COLD!!!

On the second day wee did the initiative course,  rock climbing, Archery and camp cook That was fun.


And on the third we went to snow planet. Snow planet was so cool and fun! I really want to go back Callaghan broke his arm and Jansje broke her leg. 

On the final day we had a big clean up. We left on the bus around 12.30-ish and got at school at the end of lunch time. I fell asleep on the bus. When we got out of the bus Mr. Fourie said we can have a little rest and eat the left over food. Yum!That was my first year 7&8 camp and i really enjoy it. I would like thank Mr. Fourie and Mr. Munro and Peter snails village.

No comments:

Post a Comment