Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 October 2013

Camp Report 2013

I found camp really challenging, fun and interactive. First of all I was frightened of the waterside because it was the biggest one i've seen in my life and then acme the abseiling wall which I basically cried just by looking at it. Coming down from the wall was one of the scariest experiences ever considering I have an extreme fear of heights.

I found all the activities pretty awesome but the one that stood out the most had to be the class event which we did right at the end of camp. We had to use a lot of communication, skill and speed to complete this event. I personally thought we would've won the event but we were just to late to create the full number which was 11 because that was our class number. The first activity was camp cooking. I thought at first it was really gonna bore me but then I found out that we were using the hobo stoves to cook which was pretty exciting. The whole group enjoyed it and also had a great time. Afterwards we started to eat the pikelets which were delicious. We moved on to our second activity which was the initiative course.

The initiative course is a challenge which you have to use a lot of communication. There were 8 activities you had to complete but the most challenging one was the one when you have to get one half of your team to the other side with out any team member off the log.

Overall I think that everyone found camp really fun and enjoyed it a lot like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment