Total Pageviews

Friday 4 October 2013

INFINITY part 14 By Blake Summerfield

I was suddenly woken up by a loud beeping sound. Frost was out side in watching the sun rise talking to someone. He turned around to look at me with but resisted. Who ever he was talking to was not giving him good news. "I've got some bad news for you. The resistance is low on troops, If we are going to fight in this war I'm afraid we're going to be fighting alone. Every last German solider has been killed but Metro city has to still be cleaned up after the bombing."
I didn't know what to say. The great lord would have about 10,000 night thingy's all attaching us two.

"What is your name, I've spent years working with you and I don't even know your name." Asked Frost. "I don't know, Ryan. I was an orphan growing up and I just chose Ryan as my name."
I could still remember the day the resistance came and took me in. Frost was already walking away towards a large dune. "Come." He said pointing off into the distant. I got up and walked over looking out for Strikers. Before my eyes stood the beautiful Blue Castle that lay on the horizon. It's towers standing 100 meters in the air, Gates like Bufferlow's and walls made of titanium. Somewhere inside that huge kingdom stood the golden sword ready for an adventure.

The gates clanged open as we walked inside. Every where I looked all there was was guards dressed in robes, Blue Castle guards. I'd thought I would never see one. Now I was standing right beside one walking up to the main hall where sensei Niro stood waiting for me. "Hello, I see you brought a companion along." He asked in a croaky old voice.
"Yes his name is Frost. I am Ryan. It's an honor to met you Sensei, Your palace is amazing."
"Yes, I get that a lot. Follow me and I'll lead you to the golden sword."

After going through corridors made of titanium we finally made it to the forbidden pond. There lying in the sparking blue water was a bladed sword made of real gold. "It's your now Ryan. You must use your powers to activate it and destroy the black tower."
"But I don't know how to control my powers, It comes and goes. I don't even know if I'm human."

"Yes you are human. But at the same time a Dawn Lord. There was once 5 Dawn Lords that once ruled the Silver Terrains. Savage killed them all and took their powers from them. But his evilness turned the powers into dark energy which now fuels the black tower. The king of Green Leaf also shared Dark energy with Savage but it grow into him. He tried to get rid of it but he was stuck with it forever. Only his staff controls the Dark energy from twisting his mind. You see, The tower is spreading Dark energy over the whole terrain. It will spread until the whole world is black with evil. You are our last hope."

part 15 coming next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment