Total Pageviews

Friday 11 October 2013

INFINITY part 15 By Blake Summerfield

Suddenly from out of the distant came a loud thump continued by another. A huge rumble broke the glass pain above the pond sending the glass cascading to the ground. My leg had been cut and was bleeding into the pond. I lunged at the sword and stabbed it into my back pack. "Ryan, You need to take cover. Your injured, the Grey Hounds will kill you!" Frost screamed equipping him self with two magnums. I ran down the corridor towards the gate that lead into the mountain. "Hurry up Frost! If we don't get out now the Grey Hounds will kill us all!" But Frost was not listening. He was looking out over the tower onto where the Grey Hounds were charging from. "Night Raiders, They have Night Raiders. We have to take the path to Green Leaf. Its the safest route."

Screams that sounded of true pain and agony filled the world with horror. I could only walk forwards until we got through the mountain. The caves smelt of goat droppings and the ground was for some reason very sticky. Even though I'd spent a long time working in the Resistance I've never heard such horror. But I keep saying to my self that it was the Night Raiders. Slowly from out of the distant came a small white dot, The exit. I sprinted towards the exit and burst out into a large grassy meadow. I sunk under the long grass and left the grass to brush against my back. "Get up, Grass Trout's could be hiding in there." Explained Frost.

I stood up just in case he was right. "What type of animal is called a Grass Trout. That sounds like a stupid name." Suddenly there was a sharp pain in my leg that sent me crashing to the ground. "I told you." Said Frost walking away. "Now you have a new pet..."

Part 16 coming next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment