Total Pageviews

Monday 2 December 2013

hi guys/Mikyla

Hi guys
Its me Mikyla here and I am now with my mum and dad along with my sister Katlyn.and my brothers.
On Sunday I left New-zealand at two o-clock and I arrived in Perth at four o-lock
this plane trip was a seven hor journey and it was so boring.
I am happy to be with my parents again but the only let down is that it is so hot.
The Tempreture today was 34 deggres today and we are expected to get even hotter than that.
I am looking forward to the rest of the week and I will keep you updated with what I am doing.

3 comments:

  1. Miki we all miss you :) dont lose contact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikyla
    Nice too see that you are publishing on the blog miss you all ready

    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Mikyla, we are all glad you are having a nice time back with your family, we all wish you a great time in oz!

    Shayle

    ReplyDelete